TRIARQ’s Advocates and Advisors Program
A program designed to grow a stronger, independent community
At TRIARQ Health, we are fierce advisors and advocates for the independent practice, and believers in physician-led, patient-centered healthcare as the cornerstone of a cost-effective, quality-minded healthcare ecosystem.
In order to help deliver this message of independence, we are calling on a community of advisors and advocates to lead the charge in telling the story of partnership and independence. As a member of an independent practice you understand the value in evangelizing the independent practice.
Advocates – As an advocate you are aware of the potential for the independent practice community, and believe that partnerships are necessary to see its growth. Participating as an advocate for independence, entails the following:
- Providing TRIARQ with a personal introduction and a recommendation of TRIARQ as independence advisors
- Ongoing commitment to seeing the relationship develop
- Participation in a case study and on the TRIARQ Health website
As advocates, you are a community builder at heart. As part of your participation as an advocate, you will be compensated for the following as a token of our appreciation:
- $250 – Provide TRIARQ with community prospect name and they complete an assessment
- $1,000 – Provide TRIARQ with community prospect name and they enter in a partnership agreement
- $1,250 – Provide TRIARQ with community prospect name and they complete an assessment AND enter into a partnership agreement with TRIARQ
*Amounts are provided per practice that participates.
To help build the independent practice community – please email us at email@example.com
Are you interested in becoming a Community Advisor – a consultant directly working with practices?
Click here to send us your info